Trying to find the right credit repair company to hire can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. That's why we set fire to the haystack, got rid of all the clutter and noise, and what's left is a series of reviews featuring the top credit repair companies in America, because we want to help guide you in the right direction. Once someone has finally worked themselves up to call in and ask for help, nothing is more discouraging then ending up with an unprofessional company that's going to try to take advantage.
We're all about informing people about the importance of improving their credit, and a big part of that is making sure that people are making wise choices when it comes to which companies they hire to help. Some people gain that wisdom through a series of trials and errors, but our goal is to help you avoid the nonsense and to work directly with companies that have your best interests at mind, and a long track record of doing great work for their clients.
As such, today we're featuring a group called The Credit People. We're far from the first to feature them, they've also been seen in USA Today, Smart Money, and The Wall Street Journal.
Who are The Credit People?
The Credit People is a business based in Florida, that is dedicated to helping you in all facets of your credit score (and making it better). They are divided up into teams, here's a look at the teams that most people will be dealing with.
- Credit repair team: Their job is to help you with disputes and letters and creditors. They've handled well over a quarter of a million unique credit reports. They're trained in the various laws and nuances when it comes to handle credit repair, so you know you're in good hands. They deal with the reporting agencies all the time, they know how it works, and they know what it takes to get results.
- Score analysis team: They understand, on a deep level, how your credit score works. There's more to it than just getting rid of the negative items, and they'll help guide you through the entire process of how to really tweak things, like your debt to income ratio, in a way that will do the most good for your credit score.
- Support team: They're known for treating their customers like people, not like numbers.
- Sales team: The Credit People proudly say that their sales team have absolutely zero sales skills, because when you truly believe you're the best option, you don't need to be “salesy”. It's refreshing, frankly. There are the first people you'll be dealing with when you call in, they'll help you get to know the process, what to expect, and to choose the right plan for your unique needs. They're not trying to push you, upsell you, or anything other uncomfortable tactics that you'll find elsewhere. They're simply here to help you make the right choice, and to understand everything about the process.
- Executive team: The Credit People have a clear vision for their company. It is to help everyone achieve better credit scores, in a pain-free, productive, affordable, and sometimes even fun fashion. The executives work hard to make sure every team at The Credit People are
- Tech team: They work tirelessly to ensure the site is working fast, with no bugs, and with incredible levels of security to keep you safe. It's great to know that T.C.P. has an in-house tech team, so they can take care of issues as they arise, instead of waiting to hire an outside firm, leaving you at risk, like some websites do.
They all work together to get the job done for you.
Quick facts about The Credit People
- They claim the lowest fees in the entire industry.
- They offer free credit scores and reports so you know where you stand.
- You can access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- They offer free consultations so you know what you can expect as a client.
- They have created an Unbeatable Satisfaction Guarantee® to make sure that every single customer is happy with the results they get.
- They don't try to sneak in any extra fees or to do anything that could be seen as taking advantage of their customers.
How does their service work?
It's three simple steps. We'll go over them very quickly, because they're really self-explanatory.
Step 1: You sign up with the low fee of $19, they'll grab your credit reports and scores and load them into your account, and they'll get right to work.
Step 2: They'll send you log-in information to access your account and to take a look at your reports. Then, one of their credit experts will start looking at which items to dispute, and other strategies to get you where you want to be.
Step 3: Just relax, and watch the progress they make for you on a weekly and monthly basis. Watch the changes to your credit score, watch how banks suddenly don't start refusing to make eye contact when you walk in, watch as the pressure you've been feeling starts to dissipate.
How much does The Credit Person charge, and what are their service packages like?
They have two options. First, you can subscribe for a monthly fee (Which includes several extras for free, that other companies charge for), or alternatively you can sign up for a flat-rate 6 month membership. They'll point you towards the right direction after getting a feel for your specific credit report. Most campaigns take around 6-7 months to achieve optimal results, and usually that score starts creeping up after the first month or two, just to give you an idea.
Their service costs $59 per month, or you can choose the six-month membership for $299 and save some cash. They don't offer any additional upgrades, because those things are already included in their base price.
Many companies charge around $30 to start gathering your initial credit reports, but The Credit People charge $0.
Same goes for starting your credit scores, it's about $20-$30 but The Credit People include that for $0, too.
Then, on-going checks of those scores and reports are also a premium feature that other companies charge an additional fee to monitor.
Finally, let's look at the First Fee. This is the fee you pay to sign up, and many competitors charge around $60-$100 for this. The Credit People charge a mere $19.
How long does it take to see results?
This is a tough question to answer because every credit file is completely different.
Do they offer any kind of guarantee?
Their guarantee is so customer friendly that it makes it almost impossible not to give them a try. They absolutly guarantee that you will be satisfied with the results each month, and if you aren't – you get your money back for that month and you can cancel at anytime.
If you go with the 6 month flat fee service, the same applies – it's a six month guarantee that you'll be absolutely thrilled with the work they do and the results they achieve for you.
Where are their offices? Do I need to go visit them?
Their offices are in Florida, however they're able to help clients from all across the United States of America. You never need to make a meeting or step foot in an office – it's all handled over the internet or via telephone.
What's the next step?
It's easy. You've already seen their 3 step process, it's just a matter of calling them up to get the ball rolling, paying the industry-low $19 sign up fee, and then setting them loose. The Credit People seem genuinely excited to get to work for you, and to improve your credit score, and it becomes infectious. Bet you never thought you could be excited about your credit reports and scores, did you?
Give them a call, see what they're all about. Between everything that's included for their very low prices, and the amount of success they've had with past clients, and their rock-solid guarantees, isn't it worth at least giving them a call? You can request a free consultation, so it won't even cost you money to get started.